<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30826503?origin\x3dhttp://thisinalterablelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> uniquely linkin park
.Wednesday, July 19, 2006 ' Wednesday, July 19, 2006 Y

A hard day

Todae is really a hard day for me, i have been telling myself to change since last Sunday i accepted Jesus.I controlled my anger todae in the computer lab, I try not to show my temper to the person I disliked and even chat with him.Thanks Lord...I did that...I have changed myself...Thanks Lord again...
However, its another hard moment for me when my parents get back to Singapore todae.My mum strongly discouraged me to follow Lord. However, i will never give up and i strongly insist in being a Christian. I meant it when i swear to God that i wanna changed myself. And i did it again, i never talk back to my mum ( which i always do last time). I tell her politely that i insist in being a Christian.I can feel that HE is always with me when i needs HIM the most.He give me the power to persevere with the promise i swear to HIM and changed myself.
Thanks HIM...My FATHER...Thanks Lord

Fresko Lin

Music changes everything<'3
FOREVER JESUS



N Whisper-ed '

Answering Machine





N Introduction

More People More Like Jesus

Names : Fresko And Matthew
Age : 16 / 14
Horoscope : Aquarius / Pisces
Affliations : Christianity

N LOVES

IMPORTANT AND HOBBIES

- Jesus
- Brothers & Sisters
- Friends & Buddies
- Transformers The Movie
- Sports & Cybergames
- Listening to Music
- Watching Movies
-Japanese Animations
- Hanging & Chilling Out With Friends
- Audio Conferencing
- Pool & Snooker




N MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS


N Entertainment '

Linkin Park - What I've Done







N Credits '

Arigatou ?

Designer : blend-ed.notes?
Codings : xx .
Image : Paint, xxx
Cursors : x