<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30826503?origin\x3dhttp://thisinalterablelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> uniquely linkin park
.Sunday, July 29, 2007 ' Sunday, July 29, 2007 Y

A memorable week

This monday I dun feel lyk goin to sch so morning I did not set alarm clock and I skip sch.Haizz...normally monday I skip sch coz of the freaking Assembly.

This Tuesday, hehe , kinda fun. I ask the "China Gang" to follow me to help my dear friend Tan Toh Wei over his GF matter. Li Shao Bo tat bastard from 2GR trying to flirt wif his GF.Therefore I decided to help him bash Shao Bo up.In the end, we ended up negotiating in the 7-11 outside the sch.Den we warned him to stay off from TTW's GF.

Wednesday, NTH special happen.

Thursday, at first there is a 2.4km run.However due to the heavy rain, it is postponed to next tues. So I went to the lanshop at Grandlink as usual. Haizz...i was off-form tat day.

Friday, Esther, Wei Seng and I went the bugis to shop.And i need to buy a present for Rachel Tan's B'dae. I was broke....I bought a converse white Tee and a G2000 long-shieve Tee for my bro's B'dae which is one 27 of july.Last but no least Rachel Tan's B'dae present. BROKE>>>NO $$$$ Wish my bro a happy B'dae.

Saturday, i stay at home dota for whole day juz to save the money for a new bag.

Sunday,haha..Rachel Tan's B'dae.I woke up and play a few games of dota den take MRT to Bishan.I need to meet Rachel at around 2:45. Den we take bus to her hs. Her house is damn big and nice.I pass her the B'dae present and we went upstair to the KTV room to sing. We really have a fun time at her house. In the end, we celebrated her B'dae and she is not feeling well.Hope she gets well soon and wish her a happy B'dae.DEn Kenn's mother drive me home.

I enjoy this week the most man....

Music changes everything<'3
FOREVER JESUS



N Whisper-ed '

Answering Machine





N Introduction

More People More Like Jesus

Names : Fresko And Matthew
Age : 16 / 14
Horoscope : Aquarius / Pisces
Affliations : Christianity

N LOVES

IMPORTANT AND HOBBIES

- Jesus
- Brothers & Sisters
- Friends & Buddies
- Transformers The Movie
- Sports & Cybergames
- Listening to Music
- Watching Movies
-Japanese Animations
- Hanging & Chilling Out With Friends
- Audio Conferencing
- Pool & Snooker




N MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS


N Entertainment '

Linkin Park - What I've Done







N Credits '

Arigatou ?

Designer : blend-ed.notes?
Codings : xx .
Image : Paint, xxx
Cursors : x